|Age Limit||21 and up|
On Thursday, October 19, 2017, Manos de Cristo will be hosting our third annual Beer, Wine & Swine event. We would love for you to come out and be part of the fun! The evening will feature live music, samplings from local craft breweries, wineries, and BBQ. Without the help of volunteers like you, this fundraising event wouldn’t be possible.
Various volunteer opportunities include:
· -Registration & Check-In
· -Parking Lot Attendant
· -TABC Servers/Bar Assistant (TABC certified only)
· - Food service (place prepared food items on tables/remove used plates)
· - Pledge Card Collectors & Organizers
· -Tear Down – begins at 10 p.m.
· -Please dress in comfortable shoes, but please no sneakers or flip flops. Dress is Austin casual or business casual. Cowboy boots welcome!
Click here to see photos from last year’s event: https://www.flickr.com/photos/manosdecristo/albums/72157674308444331
Set Up volunteers can be under 21.
|Parking Details||Please do not park in the Mercury Hall parking lot, as those spaces will be reserved for the event attendees. You may park on the street near the venue.|
|Causes||Community General Education Health Food Insecurity, Hunger Poverty & Basic Needs|
1 Position Filled | 1 Impact | 6 Hours