This position helps ensure smooth function of the clinic by completing the following duties:
- wash surgical instruments and creating surgical packs
- prepare e-collars for use
- assist with washing dishes and laundry
- prepare consumables for surgery and medical use
- sort newspaper for kennel prep
Any time before each end date or when space runs out.
If you are a new volunteer or have not volunteered in the last year, please go through our online Volunteer Orientation before signing up for this shift.
32 Positions Filled | 19 Impacts | 47 Hours