This position aids customer service and smooth clinic operations by performing the following duties:
- make appointment reminders, 48 hour post-operation checkups, and wellness service calls
- confirm and cancel appointments for the following day
- ensure post-operative issues are addressed in a timely manner by appropriate staff
- answer phone during discharge and update board to assist curbside services
- inform clients of wellness services, thereby increasing overall health of community animals
Any time before each end date or when space runs out.
If you are a new volunteer or have not volunteered in the last year, please go through our online Volunteer Orientation before signing up for this shift.
58 Positions Filled | 36 Impacts | 84 Hours