Implement and maintain online marketing strategies through social media by using various forms of new media, such as blogging, social networking sites, chat rooms, discussion boards, wikis, RSS feeds, and search platforms.
Social Media Coordinator Requirements:
- Drive interest in these pages by gathering content and working with Volunteer and Marketing Coordinators and Photographers to create pages that consumers want to view.
- Constantly update readers with new information, and sustain reader curiosity.
- Prefer degrees in marketing, journalism, or communications.
- Strong dedication to content creation, staying up-to-date on trends,
- Increasing consumer interaction.