Be the powerhouse that drives our nonprofit startup!
Have you always wanted to be part of getting a startup off the ground? Do you want the satisfaction of making a difference at a not-for-profit enterprise?
Come assist Crossing Party Lines and its Executive Director as she juggles responsibilities, initiatives, communication, networking, and all that a young organization needs in order to survive and thrive. Become a vital part of building civil and mind-opening conversation between Americans of all ideologies.
The perfect candidate is flexible and able to wear many hats. They are curious, love to learn, are discreet, and a master multitasker, problem solver and "fire putter-outer."
When you join our small team, you will:
- Work virtually with Crossing Party Lines Co-Founder and Executive Director Lisa Swallow.
- Learn about our organization's current tools and how to use them.
- Follow the progress of multiple initiatives and keep the director informed.
- Arrange meetings, conference calls or events and ensure director is on track
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with Internet research and using cloud-based applications